- The Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA Ph.D. 1992 Biochemistry
- University of Illinois, Urbana, IL B.S. 1987 Biology, Chemistry
- 2004 – Present Professor, La Jolla Bioengineering Institute, La Jolla, CA
- 2001 – 2004 Director, National Flow Cytometry Resource, Bioscience Division, Los Alamos National Laboratory
- 2002 – 2004 Member, Cancer Research and Training Center, School of Medicine, University of New Mexico
- 1999 – 2004 Adjunct Professor, Department of Pathology, School of Medicine, University of New Mexico
- 1996 – 2004 Technical Staff Member, Bioscience Division, Los Alamos National Laboratory
Honors and Memberships
- 2012 – 2014 President, International Society for Advancement of Cytometry (ISAC)
- 2007 – present Editorial Board: Cytometry
- 2006 Elected Fellow of the American Institute for Medical and Biological Engineering
- 2005 – Present Editorial Board: Current Protocols in Cytometry
Nolan, J.P., D. Condello, E. Duggan, M. Naivar, D. Novo
Cytometry 2013; 83A: 253-264.
John P Nolan & David S Sebba
Methods Cell Biology 2012; 102:515-32.
David S Sebba, Dakota A Watson & John P Nolan
ACS Nano 2009; 3:1477-1484.
Dakota A Watson, Leif O Brown, Daniel F Gaskill, Mark Naivar, Steven W Graves, Stephen K Doorn & John P Nolan
Cytometry 2008; 73A:119-128.